Nuclear Missile Site Location Question?

We are moving to US but want to stay away from nuclear missle sites. do you know which state has the most?

I know Colorado does, and North Dakota...anywhere else?

Did anyone see the above question? I thought the answers were hilarious! Who says we don't have a sense of humor in the USA.

Did anyone bother to read my addes details before answering? I guess I wasn't clear: the question was from another and I was asking if you thought the answers to it were as humorous as I did.

• Geist
    Favorite Answer

Ah yeah they don't usually list that kinda thing. The best thing to do is move into a place and if you see missles heading toward your house just move nextdoor, repeat as needed!!!!! :)=

There really is no point. Should a nuclear war break out, the fall out, and nuke winter will make earth un- inhabitable anyway.

1. Most military aircraft and many ground weapons are capable of using nuclear warheads. And if a war breaks out, they will be everywhere.

2. You stand a better chance of being hit by a bio or dirty weapon in a major city, port cities being a first choice.

3. Why live in fear? You stand a much, much better chance of dying in an auto accident, and you are not asking..."where can I go where there are no cars?"

4. Send an e-mail to SAC and ask them!

Source(s): ret. military, with fts clearance. http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Number...

These sites are classified but most of them are in the northern midwest. Any place with lots of population/resources does not have nukes for fear of endangering these things from a first strike option by the ex-Soviet bloc. So in sum:

Avoid rural areas

Avoid the mid west

Stay close to: major cities, oil refineries/ drilling areas

Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, and CA

Sorry that information is classified

Move closer to them, you'll be safer.