I love my Sleep Number bed! Anyone else have one of these?

Best nights sleep that I've had in years. Before having one of these beds I used have to get rid of mattresses every 2 yrs because they wouldn't provide very goos support.Now I can make the bed soft when my muscles are achey and firmer too.A good nights sleep means good health and a positive attitude for me. How about you?

Oh go to a mall and try one first.You'll love it. They also have factory repaired mattress sales once or twice a year so ask the sales person for info on that.They're about 1/2 the price of the new ones and nothings wrong with them.Some sales people won't tell you about the that because they want you to buy the new ones.Mine was new but an outdated model and I paid about 1200 for it. But think,it's the last mattress I'll ever buy.

For the lady with arthritis I wish I had money to buy one for you! You'd sleep so much better and it does ease the pain. My sleep number changes. I started off at 70, went down to 55 and am comfortable at 45 lately.

Favorite Answer

Yes I've had mine for over a year now, just love it. Like you I think it will be the last I will have to buy. I set mine between 35 and 45 depending on how sore I am. I guess you could say it's a little pricey but when you consider the cost of replacing a mattress every few years it's quite a deal. Think I'll go to bed now, lol.

45

I wish I could get a comfortable bed for my aching arthritic body. However, I am on a fixed income because I became disabled and there's the issue of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

El Spammo!

nope i have an annoying springy ready for the dump years ago bed,

I always wanted to try that bed! Was it expensive?

my parents might soon get one

I have always been curious.