can i get a free download of mac on my desktop or some kind of mac mode??????????????????????????????????????

I dont really like mac I dont need it for everyday use but my boyfriend hates mac with a passion and i'd like to scare him by putting it as a desktop theme kinda thing on our windows pc or if i could even get the real thing that'd be cool lol

Favorite Answer

That sounds like a great joke!

This article will show you how to get your boyfriend's PC to look exactly like a Mac:

http://www.engadget.com/2004/06/09/turn-your-pc-in...

It will walk you through the whole process.

:)

• Boodie

Yes. There's TONS of Mac Themes. Just search "Mac Desktop Themes For XP" in google.

Mac and PC are considered two different operating systems. So your not going to trick him. You could possibly change the windows theme to Mac by finding a Mac based theme. Search google.

• stred

i might desire to vouch for the Mac actual. i became a pc consumer for ever considering my first laptop in the mid ninety's, yet as quickly as I switched to final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days it became an instantaneous step up. the hot macbooks are super for the photographs you like, and has astonishing wide-unfold ram. The battery existence of a Mac is incomparably extra desirable than a pc.. i will get 5 hours of battery existence mutually as having wifi on (which eats battery existence on laptop's) and observing a movie. they're additionally swifter than all laptop's at a matching fee. it is because of the fact Vista is a beast to run and takes up tonnes of reminiscence. OS X is a breeze to apply. I easily have had definitely no problems with my macbook. in spite of the undeniable fact that, i did improve to 4 gb of ram.

You have to own a Mac (Apple) to have mac. You can't replace your operating system just like that for a joke. Maybe you can find "Mac" wallpaper somewhere but other than that, fuggedaboudit.

That's idiotic. First of all, PCs suck, second of all, I'd physical harm you if you formatted my hard drive. Why don't you just save the trouble and format his hard drive?

search mac os x emulator on yahoo and youll find exactly what your looking for

Get a new boyfriend, THAT would scare him!!!