How do I make cinnamon tooth picks?

My fiance LOVES these and has reciently said that he want to make them but the only what he knows how is to buy a TINY bottle of cinnamon flavor that we don't sell at Wal-Mart. There has to be more then one way to make these.

Also what other flavors can I use??

Favorite Answer

Check the pharmacy at Walmart or another drugstore. Ask for cinnamon OIL not flavoring. Soak the toothpicks in the bottle for at least 4 hours. You can do overnight but that does make a real strong toothpick and it can burn your lip if you leave it in one place too long. Then set them out to dry and then wrap in foil or waxed paper until you use them. Yes, you can use any type of oil, Clove, Wintergreen, peppermint.

RE:

How do I make cinnamon tooth picks?

Also what other flavors can I use??

I don't know of any other flavors but the way to make these is with Cinnamon oil, in a small glass vile.

Also you can buy cinnamon toothpick at the health food store (tea tree brand).

Lets Macgyver it... Buy some cinnamon hearts, place them in water, boil them away until they are completely dissolved, add more cinnamon hearts and keep doing this until they don't dissolve anymore. Get your toothpicks, soak the overnight, pull them out, place them on wax paper to dry. Enjoy.

When I was in junior high we used to make them all the time. We would buy a flavored oil, like cinnamon, wintergreen, peppermint and soak the wooden toothpicks in them over night. Try going to a bakery store, they should have the oils and they may have all kinds of new flavors. Thanks for the flash back.

uuhhhh try vanilla or chocolate if thats possible, or try finding another way to make it google it