how would u give good advice?

Favorite Answer

I would give good advice by being honest and sincere, by not saying what the other "want to listen" if I do not agree with what is happening, and I would not give advice when not asked

the best I can. I've been around awhile, 42 years, tried and tried and tried many things, worked 12 jobs or so, went to many schools at all levels, tried to learn anything I could along the way. I often wish I was stupider and think life would be easier that way. Not really an option now, even with too much beer. Well , luckily I could coast from here I think if I have to. I might have to.

Source(s): opinion

I usually don't give advice or answers unless I knew the answer personally. I try to connect with the person asking the question or seeking the advice before i try and give them advice or answers that may or may not help them.

But other than that, my advice flows naturally.

:)

on what?

u just give advice on whats best for whatever the situation is

make the Q slightly more specific..

• Marsha

From the heart and possible experience.....encouraging and extending His love!

I would not preach, judge, or condemn.

I would be honest and let them know I care

it comes naturally