When I view streaming videos, they stop & start a lot..?

Is there a way to adjust my settings to make it easier to watch streaming videos that are in in the You Tube, Yahoo sites, etc.

• Sir J
    Favorite Answer

You have a spotty Internet connection. Set the player to 28.8 or a dial-up speed and that should eliminate the drop-outs.

Sounds like either you have a memory issue or download speed issue. If you have dial-up - you'll need broadband (cable, etc.). If you have a slightly older computer, you'll need to add RAM.

There are some other setting you might consider such as your screen resolution which takes a different kind of memory - based on your video card. Try right-clicking on the desktop, click on the tab that says settings and change your resolution to 800x600, click apply and close. If none of these things works, the only (easy) fix is to have a computer whiz take a look at it.

Make the setting slower, Your connection isnt as fast as you have stated them to be

No, The problem isn't in your computer. their broadcasting is weak, I have the same problem when I watch live TV from Jordan or Palestine.