Have you ever tried the Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet?

I mean can you really lose a lot of weight if you make it work?

Answers from experience or know from a personal friend or relative.

Favorite Answer

I have tried the one that u can buy at Walmart. Cost about 14 bucks or so. Yes it did work some for me but the thing was they want you not to eat for 3 days and mainly what it does is make u go to the bathroom alot and because you dont eat it just flushes your body and your only supose to do it every few weeks coz its not really good for your body. If you want to lose alot like I do than its not that good of one to use. but if you're just needing that small bloat than it prolly work for you as long as u can stand not eating any foods for 3 days and drink lots of water. if u need to lose alot i have found that at GNC the hydroxicut works really good for suppressing appetites. I have been using that and right now also using colasvelte but dont know how well its gonna work yet and i cant find any info on the internet for it either. so hope that helps. i have tried alot of diets and supplements and havent found the dream pill yet. take care

Hollywood Juice Diet

Tried it and it's a joke it doesnt make you lose weight since you have to drink that stuff mixed with water for 2 days. I think that stuff is designed for average people who want to lose 5-6 vanity pounds not someone who wants to take off a significant amount of weight.

It’s the tiny things that count. Invest throughout spanks. They cinch in the wobbly bits and cause you to feel taught, toned and terrific.

For sandwich-lovers, use spinach or swiss chard leaves rather than a wrap, skip the slice of cheese, and load through to the veggies.

In the mood for some sort of hot meal? Make a enormous pot of veggie bean soups, divide into two-cup containers, and store in the freezer. Before bed, place a container inside the fridge, then grab it before heading out the door in the morning.

Add cooked whole grains into a salad to increase the soluble fiber and protein and make the meal feel more satisfying.

• All diets are false. the best way to lose weight is to watch what you eat, do cardio, and exercise.

Eat in front of a person rather than screen. It cuts down on mindless eating and making you more accountable for each nip.

It’s small things that count. Invest throughout spanks. They cinch in the wobbly bits and cause you to be feel taught, toned and excellent.