I thought this was funny, can you answer this?

Imagine that you are recentley kidnaped and you are put in a room completley made out of steel (the walls, cieling, and floor). The only thing you have is a operating phone. You call for pizza, and ask them to hand deliver the pizza to you. You get the delivery, and you eat the pizza. But, the only question is how does it taste. Hint: There are no doors or windows.

yeah, when I saw this riddle, I too thought "why the hell would I call for pizza instead of help???"

Idunno....riddles are weird...keep guessing though!

• Nicole
    Favorite Answer

Imagination is wonderful, isn't it?

Imagine the pizza, imagine the taste, imagine, imagine. Cause it's not really there.

After I ordered the pizza I screamed for help to the top of my lungs until I wore myself "out". Then once I was out I waited for my Sicilian lasagna pizza and it sure did taste good!

• Marsha

If I had been confined to a room with a working phone, pizza would not be the call I made.

How did the delivery person give you the pizza? Cause that was the way out. That's my answer.

If I'd made it, it would taste just fine.

Closed up steel room or not.

Mind you the delivery boy is extremely clever given there are now doors or windows.

Maybe there's a chimney you forgot to mention, Santa manages just fine with one ot those.

all you have is an opperational telephone and you order a pizza???? I'd call some random number and ask them for the number of someone with a blow torch so they could come get me out of this steel room...

• the walls are not sealed together or you are in the pizza place ?

oh yeah the pizza tastes good

• ?

i don't know? if there are no doors or windows how did the pizza get in the room... and me for that fact how did the kidnappers get me in the room if there are no doors or windows.. not possible

the pizza delivery get in the same way he went in.

um one thing how did you get the pizze to taist it if there are no windows or doors???? second what the hell are you doing ordering pizza??? at a time like that.......... Ive herd this one befor only it was kinda different, i dont remeber it thou.