2 periods in 1 month?

is this normal? i am not on birth control and i'm definatly not pregnant! my last period was around september 8.

Favorite Answer

Normally Periods are a 28 day cycle. All women have differnt number of days between each cycle. Mine are at least 30 days apart....some others I know have 60 day cycles. Its quite normal that sometimes your cycle might be shorter or ur just early. Don't worry, it happens to all of us at some point in time.

Yes. I just was talking to my friend and she said that she had 2 periods in one month from to much estrogen I believe. If you want I can get in touch with her and ask her exactly for sure. But I think she said she started taking a progesterin creame and it helped her a lot and her periods were more regular. good luck.

• that happened to me when i first began to get my period, but if your worried about it, ask your doctor.

oh i have that too! i am always like a week early! so thats wut happens to me!