Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls please help me! I need to know how to tell if a gf wants to be just friends...?

Ackkkk! I need serious help I have had this gf for 7 months and we lost our virginity to each other and i love her more than anything in this world, I do, and she says she loves me too but lately things have been going down hill and i need to know girls if this means she wants to just be friends...

Well first of all we are also best friends so we need each other and i think she might just be afraid to lose me as a friend... here are some problems:

One is that I give her oral like 3 or 4 times every time i see her because i loveeee pleasing her but she only gives me handjobs. I don't mind because she says giving head makes her gag and anal hurts, but lately she just watches tv while she jacks me off and it sux to be honest, or she'll ask "you aren't gonna last a long time right?" and she doesn't make out with me or anything while it's happening and we don't have sex that often because we don't like that but like ackkk waht do i do? Does she just wanna be a friend or what?

Favorite Answer

To much info. She prob gets bored if you take to long

• Chit P

It sounds like she's young and selfish. Giving head will make a girl gag if she doesn't know how to do it properly, and anal will always hurt unless you force yourself to get used to it(i wouldn't). Some people really would just rather recieve than give. But instead of saying that, she just looks bored. There are ways spice things up without feelings being hurt. You sound young,so let me just say this, sex is important to a relationship, but if that's your only problem, you're not in too much trouble. Always go down on her first, if she looks frustrated with you needing to get off. Give her five minutes to relax and then ask if she'd rather just have sex instead. I suggest buying some crib notes. Sex for dummies by Dr. Ruth is my favorite...as it's nice clear cut language from a woman who looks like my gramma. I bought it when i was seventeen, it fits in your pocket, and takes about a half hour to read...but it's a fantastical resource with hints on things to spice up your love life.

Have you ever heard of the trm "friends with benefits"? That is where usually one person just wants the sex and the other person is all involved. Crazy world, huh. Sorry to say this, but it sounds like she is using you. She's not showing that she cares about you during sex. Watching TV? Big red flag. You sound too nice for this. Someone has to break you virginity. You don't owe her anything if she doesn't deserve it.

• ?

tell her. Be trouble-free and open and permit her understand precisely the type you sense. Be your self, and easily - be trouble-free! in case you do not tell her, she will think of that some thing is up. which you're mendacity, or dishonest, despite. i understand it is confusing whilst us females ask questions like that. She only desires to understand extra approximately you and your previous, and he or she additionally desires to understand what you enjoyed approximately that lady (dont tell her that section - only reassure her which you like her only the way she is!) instruct her you adore her, get her chocalates or a teddy bear whilst she least expects it. even possibly bypass away it out on the counter or, (IDK how old you're yet) in the automobile. it is from a females stand component. desire it helps, sorry for the long message. M

sounds like you bit off more then you can chew;it doesn't sound like either one of you are ready for theps you've taken . take a break come up for air do some soul searching the relationship sounds like it's in trouble,that what can happen when you get into a serious relation too fast slow down.

well it sounds like you should be asking her all the questions. but about that pleasing her, if she can help you sometimes, like you help or please her she isn't right for you because you are going to feel left out all the time. maybe she is hot in the azz, and wants to be with different people.

Seems like she is just tired of doing the same thing. Try something else. Have you tried talking to her?

she wants to be more than friends, but not yet enemies

Source(s): phd

lmfao