Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Looking for this picture..can anyone help?

In the 1972 summit series Phil Esposito on team Canada slipped and fell while he was getting called up to the center ice area to shake hands..I want a link to the picture of when he is just sitting on the ground/ice please..I will provide points to the person who gets me this link.

Favorite Answer

I checked on all kinds of websites and I can't get anything. Are you sure there's a picture like that?

The only sites that I can think of are 1972 summitseries.com or on the CBC television site. They do have some commentary by Phil but for the pictures well they do sell the complete pictures book of the series.

Source(s): www.1972summitseries.com

Ebay

maybe check fansites of the guy, i checked the nhl site, but i couldn't find it on there. hey, isn't there something like the ahl? maybe there's a site about that one with pics, maybe it's on there.

good luck

I Googled it and can't find anything. Good luck! :)