Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

wat is the healthiest breakfast?

i want to lose weight and i need help finding wat to eat for breakfast

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, I am a firm believer that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but it doesn't have to be large. I eat something different every day, but since I am a cancer survivor I really try to get those antioxidants in - so I eat a lot of fruit. I might eat a bowl of whole grain cereal with a hand full of blueberries and sliced bananas and a "small" glass of orange juice.... Bowl of oatmeal with sliced strawberries with a mini whole grain bagel and a "small" glass of orange juice....scrambled eggs, whole grain toast with sugar free berry jam and a "small" glass of orange juice...Just watch out for the sugar and bad carbs. Good luck!

• owings
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Jacquie is right. consume range suited cooked oatmeal with fruit thrown in. All meals turn to sugars. some do it slower than others - those are those you like to consume. they're low glycemic meals. especially, the fewer processed a nutrition is, the slower it releases that's power - and the longer you bypass earlier yearning greater nutrition. that's why oatmeal keeps you going longer. stay removed from on the spot oatmeal, bowls of cereal (cherrios may well be stable on your coronary heart, notwithstanding it makes you fat, with diabetes) stay removed from white rice, white potatoes. choose for brown rice, candy potatoes, entire breads for once you do consume bread. Google Dr Ray Strand and his e book "healthful for existence". It has procuring lists and menus too. whether you do not do the whole day staying with low glycemic food, commencing off with a low glycemic breakfast will substitute the whole day of ingesting.

• 1 decade ago

IF you like eating porridge then, I recommend this because this is a healthy option. But its your choice. Remember any breakfast in small or moderate proportions and that will provide sufficient energy is the best choice and will provide weight loss in the long term.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try these

*hummus sandwich on toasted multi-grain bread with a tomtato slice and lettuce

*Toasted pita bread with olive oil and thyme

*egg fried in olive oil between a toasted multi-grain english muffin

*Grapefuit(usually a side serving)

*Honeydew melon(usually a side serving)

*Fruit salad(usually a side serving)

*Oatmeal with dried fruit added

*Orange juice

I have an I-shape account and this is what they suggested

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oatmeal.

• 1 decade ago

breakfast foods arent that healthy. Eat lunch for breakfast.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whole wheat pancakes, oatmeal with bananas, protein shake (if you're in a hurry), 1 bowl of cereal (Special K)....to name a few.

• 1 decade ago

I recommend eating raw unsalted almonds...great protein and fills you up for a good while!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

basically fruit and some milk and some fruit juice

and lots of grain and fiber

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

plain oatmeal and a little bit of fruit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.