Tips, please?

There is this girl who I really like (to the extent that I already love her): she is the smartest in her school, and obviously the prettiest. Then I discover that she is a cousin (3rd degree). But that doesn't change a thing. Anyway, she only thinks of me only as a friend. And I've been depressed ever since. Any tips to make her like me (if possible, love me the way I love her)?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ok so you are crazy about her. ... obviously you are letting her know that you are crazy about her right? have you ever noticed that the people you are crazy never respond to you but the people you dont want anything to do with are drooling over you?

well you are the guy she is trying to push away because you are drooling all over her. your too easy. you are not a chase, you are not a mistery. first step is the hardest- you have to catch her intrest... next step is pulling away. its like a game.... imagine a cat. when you play with a cat you have to get its attention then you have to dangle the toy infront of it and not let the cat get a hold of it. because once the cat gets hold of the toy it will be bored. so be the toy.... let her play with you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just be very attentive to her and be extra nice to her also. In small insignificant ways let her know what your feelings are for her. You can't "make" her like or love you but you can sure work on it.

• 1 decade ago

it is wrong to go out with 1-5 cousins so move on

• don't give up just yet keep talking to her take a lot of her time do things with her make her laugh have a lot of fun with her it may work for you good luck to the both of you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A 3rd cousin is TOO close to be thinking about dating!

My feeling is that if it is close enough to even trace, it is TOO CLOSE!!

• 1 decade ago

you cant make someone love you by force if it is meant to be it will happen

• Val
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

sorry, but you cant make someone do anything unless they want too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

forget her. Too many girls out there .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.