?

If I were to send an email a celebrity, would they respond and roughly how long would it take??

I'm talking about like a soccer player

Favorite Answer

like michael ballack or the guy from tissot advertisement? michael owen?

it wouldn't take a minute or two to send e-mail but the thing is that thetime period they'll take to respond (if they ever) is unknown.

It depends on the celebrity. If they are popular, you have to realize that they are incredibly busy. So, if they make the time, then they will respond. Just because they are a celebrity, does not mean that they are people lovers.

depends on how famous the celebrity you want to email is. if its somone like Johnny Knoxville, then he might never respond because he is pretty famous. but if its someone like in a band say...Cute Is What We Aim For, then they would probably respond. it might take a few days to weeks for them to respond because they are pretty busy. now, the length of the responce would probably be a sentence or two because of the quantity of the emails. it all boils down to WHO you want to email, and about what.

• risher

possibly he's attempting to take your time or maybe he not in any respect were given the txt, cuz each and every so often when I txt my pal its take like an hour till they truly get the txt and sometime they not in any respect even get the txt, or maybe is wanting to work out what u might want to do if he took a lengthy time period, or maybe possibly he develop into busy and couldnt reply suitable then :) im particular theres a good reason :) i particular wish i helped :D

I cant send an email a celebrity,don't think you can nether learn to write.

• lcmcpa

It would probably take forever. Most of them don't answer. A few do, but not on a regular basis. You have nothing to lose, so so for it. Good luck.

l

yes 5 minutes

Doubt it very much. But trying wont hurt. Just don't sound like a stalker.

• Marsha

Save yourself some time and do not get your hopes up!

Invest your time in something worthwhile.

It would take a while, but I think they'd come through.

Source(s): A story I heard once.