Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Is it normal for a male to perform anal pleasuring on himself?

When I was 15 or 16 I was very curious about anal pleasuring and what it would feel like. I made up my mind to try it one night and didn't really know what to think. So a couple weeks later I decieded to try it again. It has been about 8 years since I started and still enjoy it.

Is this normal? Is it healthy to do this? My girlfriend is completly against the thought of it and wants me to stop pleasuring my self in that way. She agrees with me that I am not the only person that does it, but is not ok with me doing it. She claims that she should be able to satisfy my every sexual need, and if I pleasure my anus, it means that she isn't "enough" for me. But she is not willing to pleasure it for me. I appreciate all of the answers and help!

Favorite Answer

YES!!! The anus is surrounded by nerve endings & can be a source of pleasure & it is completely normal to like to stimulate it

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is this...

Source(s): normal male perform anal pleasuring himself: https://tr.im/bXYdm

Define "normal." It appear it is normal for you. Many people are imprinted by early sexual experiences and achieve their strongest orgasms when reproducing the acts they enjoyed first. I heard of one woman who could only orgasm when a car steering wheel was pressing against her back!

In your case it appears you are somewhat fixated with anal stimulation. As long as you are careful it should not cause any physical problems, but the situation with your GF may cause more problems. You and she will have to work that out among yourselves. Good luck with that.

yeah its normal to wanna do that. there are many ways to pleasure yourself, hell i've even invented a way to that no one's ever heard of. and it works. if your gf has a problem with it wait till she's out of the house or something and do it then. its not exactly lying.

That's totally normal. I love fingering my boyfriend's *** while I blow him. ;D If she doesn't want to finger you, that's her choice, but she has no right to tell you how you should or shouldn't masterbate.

Hate to say this but you're sick in the head. I will not be suprised if one of these days you'll end up in bed with another man (gay or whatever) because the pleasure that your GF is giving you is no longer enough to satisfy you.

well hey if that's waht you like and she won't do it for you, then keep doing it or get a boy toy on the side...

im 14 and yea i do that too (sometimes, and more to augment than replace normal "pleasuring") i think that it is natural because otherwise why would it feel good? thats why i think god is ok with gays.

that is sickk no offense, but i kinda turns me on....

haha jk jk jk lol

uhmm ya its totally normal for you to fingure yourself haha

ya your gf should fingure you instead it makes more sense that way

...and ya, the term for sticking your fingure up your *** is called finguring yourself dumbass and im in 8th grade, pretty sadd you didnt know that one....

YOU ARE A CLOSET HOMO SORRY