If you could change anything in the world, what would it be and why?

Favorite Answer

Poverty and starving children...Everyone would have a home and food. It breaks my heart to see Children in other countries starving slowly to death while their moms watch helplessly..I can't imagine that pain for both child and parent.I would end that!

I would probably change the MENTALITY OF PEOPLE! :D

Because if that changed, I'm sure we're gonna have a much better life.

And by changing their Mentality I mean to change it in every way by twisting or changing their perspective about things they're really ignorant about from the world around them.

For Example: The Mentality of Americans regarding the Arabs and that they're Terrorists and hiding secret weapon shittt.

The Arabs and improving the idea of Americans or Europe in general.

Germans not hating the Jew.

And so on :D

Source(s): My Own Perspective, 20 Years Old Female, University Student. Egypt/Cairo.

World Hunger

Since even a perfect human system would decay over time, I would put robots in charge, programmed as libertarian socialists.

• nakita

the world is being destroyed by our own hands and i think i would love to see that changed.

I would make it impossible to tell a lie. Then you wouldn't have to doubt if what someone says to you is true. Less deceipt=better world.

Take away every Americans Credit Card, so they would understand frivolous vs. in need.

The development and discovery of the HIV virus. The virus kills and infects more people each year than car accidents, fires, natural disasters, and crime combined.

Governments.

to guarantee better lives for the people.

Too many to list for this space.