Another Grey's Anatomy Question?

Who thinks Izzie and George would make a cute couple? What do you think about George's current girlfriend? I don't care for her personality. Who misses Denny? I do.

Favorite Answer

me and my wife are very sad denny is goen we really were hoping he would be part of the cast for a long time , but about georges woman i like her just fine lol

Izzie and George is a no go. Not cute at all. George's current girlfriend is cute. Befitting to him. It will bring the best out of him. Yes, I miss Denny. Denny would have been great for Izzie.

I think Izzie and George make a cute couple, i don't think George's girlfriend is right for him. I don't miss Denny at all, he was annoying and I didn't like the thing between Izzie and him.

I like George's current girlfriend. She has attitude. Izzie needs to have an affair with Finn, this way they will be forced to be around Meridith and Derrick.

No I don't. I like his current girlfriend. I don't miss Denny as much.

I thought Denny was really weird. I'm glad to see him gone.

George needs to stick with his girl...she rocks!

• LORD Z

That is where they are going. carla will get tired of him and Izzie will be his fall back friend.