Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What grosses you out more than anything else?

The smell of someone else's poo will actually make me wretch. Being a paramedic, I'm faced with that now and again. Your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I'm a paramedic, too, and what really grosses me out is oral secretions. I can deal with everything else and not be bothered by it, but the sound of suctioning makes me want to retch every time. A close second, though, would be the smell of poo.

Have a great day!

Roaches. Once in 6th grade I went to spend the night at a friends house and when I opened the door leading to the hallway about 10 roaches fell on my head. I cried and called my mom to come get me. It was the grossest thing that's ever happened to me.

Not too much turns my stomache, but I can't stand the sight of maggots. In my opinion they are the most disgusting form of life, and the only thing worse than the flies they will become.

• Poo's bad but it's worse from the elderly..maggots, roaches and seeing someone picking their nose will send me o'er the top!

I work as a Vet Tech with animals and see all kinds of poop and puke..None of that really bothers me...I do cringe when I see Buzzards eating road-kill their heads are all bloody..Ick! Maggots make me gag! and walking into a really nasty bathroom!

No I can handle cleaning up poo & vomit.

Can't handle seeing violance or anger expressed to women, children or animals.

• minnie

I have found that bad body odour is what absolutely makes me want to vomit-I also get grossed out when people spit out big, thick yellow-green phlegm...yuck

Source(s): I am a nurse

People who have really bad breath. You can tell they never brush their teeth or tongue. That and people who never bathe and you can smell the funk emanating off of them. They leave a funk vapor trail. So nasty.

• jobug

I hate to see people vomit or pick their nose. I also am very grossed out when I accidentally step in dog poop. Ewww!!!

• bama37

I work in the education field and when the kids come up and talk to me and they haven't brushed their teeth,uuugghhh, it really grosses me out. It happens every morning. Parents please make sure your little darlings brush their teeth before school!!