Do you have to weigh 300 lbs to be a bull dyke?

I didnt know if theres a weight limit.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No silly, you have to chew Copenhagen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Generally, yes.

The Select Committee on the Classification of Bull Dykes (SConCoBD) does have weight requirements for its members.

However, there are "special considerations" where the weight requirement can be waived.

This generally applies in situations where it is impossible for a Dyke to weigh that amount - for example, shorter candidates can qualify, even if they are underweight.

There is not a weight limit as such - the Committee recognises that "big is beautiful" and are more than generous in that regard.

I hope this has been of some help to you. Now, if you'd kindly answer a question for me:

Why do 52 year old straight men think gay women care what they think? Are you here to satisfy a sexual perversion you have? Someone who claims to be getting enough lovin', as you do, wouldn't need to be on this site UNLESS he was lying about his love life!

And frankly, from reading your posts, I can't believe there is a woman alive who'd want to go within 100km of you.

Now go away!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Oh for heaven's sake, child, no. You just have to have a forceful personality and be willing to take the more masculine role in your relationship....and be willing to have very short hair. All the strong dyke ladies I know have short hair. Blessings.

• 4 years ago

it surely relies upon on your top and muscle share. maximum well-known human beings nonetheless who're 3 hundred pounds could be seen "fat", until eventually you're some style of physique builder or for this reason, a wrestler. Plus the Undertaker is likewise fairly tall, approximately 6'8, and maximum of his weight is muscle. Take an well-known guy on the line who's 3 hundred pounds, he could be seen "fat".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Scully
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

that's funny and as a lesbian I can say that I don't prefer the "bull dykes" so I can't answer your question, sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Are you looking to qualify?

loo-sa.

• 1 decade ago

What are you talking about? That is just craziness.

• 1 decade ago

sheesh, more rude, stereotyping, insulting questions...from someone who obviously has never met anyone gay or lesbian.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you don't sound like you know much

• 1 decade ago

no but it helps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.