I need to remove my scare?

I was accidently hitted by beer glass. It is exatly middle of my forehead. Now it's getting healed. But still have bad scare. Please help me how can i remove it? OR at least reduce it?

Favorite Answer

Mederma is supposed to help diminish scars but I haven't seen the results. I have however seen the results from Neosporin Scar Solutions. They are thin silicone sheets that you apply to the scar. They are worn for at least 12 hours and the adhesive normally lasts for a couple of days. My wife is using the right now for a recent surgery scar on her neck and the scar is getting less noticible. One of my friends used them on a scar that was several years old and it help with it also.

Source(s): I'm a pharmacist.

Mederma works well. It is a clear gel-like cream that you put directly on the scar. I used this when my toddler was bit on the face by a dog. It seemed to help the scar heal faster. It is rather expensive, but Target makes a generic product that is about half of the cost of Mederma. I have also used that, and it worked just as well.

There is an over the counter medacation that will help fade away scares. The newer the scares are the faster they disapear. It is called Mederma. It is a topical gel skin care product for scars used after surgery, accidents, injuries, burns, acne, and stretch marks.

Source(s): www.mederma.com
  • mederma skin gel will gradually make is less purple

they have certain scar healing lotions like lubriderm and stuff like that that you could buy at any store.

mederma or laser surgery

• plastic surgery, but first, work on your grammer!