....... asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How does gatorade work in replenishing the body?

Favorite Answer

It replenishes the electrolytes lost not only during sweating, but also through diarrhea.

Gatorade contains potassium which your body needs to prevent dehydration. Drinking thee Gatorade will help rehydrate your body.

It has a combination of electrolytes and carbohydrates that absorb into the system quickly to stop dehydration!

Yep...what everyone else said well most...as quickly as I looked at your answers...they are right...when is the next test?...let me know ahead of time so I can get a heads up...=) So I can get a chance to not be 8th-10th to answer...lol

~PEACE~

It contains electrolytes such as sodium and potassium that is expelled through sweat.

it has a lot of carbs which give u energy. and it has water, which hydrates the body because water is needed in your cells and in your blood.

it replaces lost electrolytes due to sweating.

it replaces the electrolyes in your body that you lose when you sweat.

as what the bottle say "it contain electrolites". read the bottle