Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does the word "logical" ever belong in the same sentence with the word "Democrat"?

Tena dosent bother me.All people have to do is read her answers and they will know what she is all about!

Favorite Answer

Absolutely, it is Bush Logic that is the oxymoron, moron.

The words logic, common sense and intelligence should not be used in the same sentence for ANYTHING that has to do with our government Dem or Rep. Considering our current state, I would not have used the word democrat in the question I would have used republican Since they are ones in control at the moment. but that just my opinion

Does the word, "integrity" ever belong in the same sentence with the word Republican?

(Suggested answer: Republicans are mad that Dems unfailingly outperform them in the characteristic of integrity)

Now to go see a man about a horse......

You are confused. Logical or logic is a word always included with the actions and deeds of all males. Females do not possess the quality or ability therefore, it is totally a gender difference not whether one is a democrat or republican.

(About A-bomb) "We have used it in order to shorten the agony of war... We shall continue to use it until we completely destroy Japan's power to make war." - Harry Truman

The above statement by a Democratic president is logically consistent with the defense of the US; something that our contemporaries cannot comprehend.

The word 'logical' cannot be said of any person who believes in an invisible supreme being - nor can the word 'reason'.

• Cinner

Given most of the answers that you received, that pretty much answers that doesn't it? Lots of nasty name calling, people using their same old "attack the person asking a question" technique. Very old, very boring....guess they can't come up with any new ideas.....hmmmm....sounds just like the leaders of their lame party doesn't it.

Source(s): PS I see Tenacious is still attacking you. She's been ragging on me whenever she can this week. It's ok though....we can take it.

Once upon a time, it did.Back in the days before liberals took that party over..

Well, I think it would be logical to post a serious question instead of pointless partisan divisive baiting questions, don't you?

It's really too bad.

You just answered your own question spacey Sarah.