boys,boys,boys (How do i find out?)?

Ok there's this boy that likes me since we met right & @ first i didn't like him but now i can't stop thinking about him. Right now i don't know if he still likes me or not even though he still tells me that he likes me & his friends been telling me the same thing. How do i find out if he still likes me or not?

Favorite Answer

Um...he already told you that he likes you.

That didn't change just because you became friends.

It is very easy for men (or boys, in this case) to become longtime friends with women that they are attracted to.

We don't lose that attraction, we simply grow to accept that you will never feel the same way about us.

So if you like him, make a move. Kiss him, hold his hand, maybe just ask him out on a "real date," but for God sakes don't just sit there and ponder it! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT (before someone else does)!

Boys

I have the same problem, but all I can say is stay true to how you feel and don't flirt with other guys so he can see that he's the only one you want and be kind to him and show him that you care. But make sure that you don't act desperate because if you do you're just asking to be used. If you do that all I can say is what more could he want! Well Good luck and I hope this helps! :)

Get him alone with you, and just ask him. If he talks about it and he seems sure then he's the right person for you (only the person who is proud of liking you, deserves you).

Make sure you're not just curious about, you have to be sure you're intersted in him.

Source(s): Past relationships :(

What is soulja Boy?

Boyfriend / husband ...which one?

• Tedi

Friends are friends quote?

Ask if u can hang out and get to no him even more!Ask him things u never knew! then ask him if maybe u can GO OUT!! and then!! see what happens!

Bend over.

How to sabotage my friends friendship?