Does Kimber like me?

As you can tell by looking at this page, this question is long, but please take your time to help me.

I know this girl named Kimber, and she is cute, funny, and sweet. She knows i like her, but i dont know if she likes me like that. Every other day or so, i go to her house, we play pool in the basement, then something else like ride our bikes. On the bus, i smile at her, and she giggles. i don't know if she likes me, or is just giggly. she also smiles when i show up at her class or something like that. I think she likes the poems i give her, but maybe that's too old school. i'm getting to know all her friends right now. I really think she would be perfect for me, and so do my friends. Do you think i should ask her to sit and watch a movie or something?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely...and I think she may like you. But if you really want to know then just ask her. No sense in running yourself mad over it.

Sounds like she really likes you, but only as a friend. Yes take her out to watch a movie, best friends do that sorta thing all the time.

Is it me or did he just ask the exact same question a few minutes ago?

Yes.

well get to know her firends a little better. then the can pull 'the ambassador approach' (know what i mean). that usually never fails.