effects of weight loss on....?

this girls blackmailing me and making me lose one hundered lbs I was wondering if there where any long term effetcts... I'm 11 year old white male and I'm 5'1 in height I weigh 165 lbs

Favorite Answer

I say, dont give a damn about what she says. If you lose 100lbs, you are going to be extremely unhealthy- brittle bones, poor immune function. Even if you want to lose it, do it at your own pace, when you want to. Everyone loses at a different pace. I lost 65 pounds over 5 years- I did it at my own pace. So should you.

You shouldn't lose 100lbs, that would make you a bit thin., but 30 would be reasonable if you can do it. Long term effects are general wellness and maybe other girls being more interested in being your friend, though I must say if they judge you on weight alone, they are poor friends. You need to lose weight for yourself and your own ideals. Don't let the girl blackmail you. Stand up for yourself and feel good about who you are, thick or thin.

Good luck

You can't lose 100lbs... you'll be too tiny.