Do I need an AOL e-mail adress to get AIM?

Favorite Answer

You require an email address, any one will do. Go to Yahoo! and download theiir messenger. It's free and can be used with many other messengers

No

AIM is a free service that has been out for a while now. You can download the program without having to have an AOL e-mail address. You will get an AOL AIM screen name and the stand-alone chat program, but that is all.

Here is the link to start you off (if you want it)

https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp...

No you don't need an aol address to use AIM, however I think aol now has free e-mail or is soon to have free e-mail

No. AIM addresses are freely available and appropriate. As part of the decision to shift strategy, AOL addresses are free now as well. Either one will work.

You don`t need a AOL e-mail address, But you do need and e-mail address, like Yahoo!

no, you do not need an AOL email address to get AIM. You may register with an email address you may already have.

NO, got to AIM.com and download the software, you will need to sign up for an AIM screen name though, that you have to do.

I easily have like 3 i don't probable use the 1st one, i glance after each and every of the video games, registration crap in the 2d, the the third is for random stuff, i'd desire to get 4 in case....

• ?

nope

no, just go to aim.com