Question for ladies about the rules of attraction?

There are different things that attract people to each other. But as a guy I can say that there are certain basic things that are always attractive. Eg, a nice chest on a woman, nice round butt and so on will make a woman appealing on some level regardless of other flaws. It is the same for women? Do women find a guy with 6 pack of abs, slim and well defined body, and all that sought of stuff attractive on some level, even though he may be an idiot?

Favorite Answer

Just remember that if you are a slob then you can't expect to date an aerobics instructor. People who look after themselves expect the same from their partner. If you are of medium build expect a medium build partner. Some women love 6 packs, me, I'd prefer a flat stomach, but it doesn't have to be toned. Some muscle definition is appreciated, but not totally cut. There are always exceptions to that rule, of course, but that's generally right. In my single days, I dated the hot, toned guys, but ended up marrying the nice guy with a bit of a belly. So that's the difference.

When I was younger (I'm now over 50) I was attracted to guys because of the good looks and/or bods, but now no matter how good looking he is, or how nice his bod is, if he doesn't have a kind heart, consideration, respect, honesty---I could go on but I think you get my point---he is not attractive at all. I found out the hard way that beauty really is only skin deep, and that goes for both men and women. It's not whats on the outside that counts, but whats on the inside.

I think men are more attracted to visual factors than women are (although it doesn't hurt)! Myself, I don't like that six-pack look -- too reptilian. If a guy has a nice face and a certain amount of charm, that goes a heckuva long way!

Is level of attraction would definitely be the bod. Some girls like nice arms, some abs, so butt. Legs dun seem to do it for most of my gfs. So girls like lanky/lean men, others like theirs muscular.

Guys who looks good but nothing to back it up (like brains) are only good for 1 thing - a couple of screws.

At the end of the day, even after screwing, it'll be nice to have a decent intellectual conversation. For me, nothing up there, or just only talks abt himself (Himbo), even after the 1st f**k i'm outta there.

Are u retarded? O f course girls/women think men with 6 packs are hot? How many women go around saying , "I Love that fat *** guy, see how his stomach rolls over his pants?"

Im not just going on by my personal preference either. No girl wants a stupid guy unless he's freakin' rich or famous! Even then, they are bound to get bored as hell.

• owings

i'm finding for a extreme relationship that leads in to marriage.. so if i %. the greater youthful ones or same age of me then i think like we greater advantageous play "tumba-lata". i'm hoping you conscious that girls are get mature first than adult males. Then having a guy with financially maintain nicely, it extremely is a plus. i don't prefer immature and playboys. Older adult males, is acquainted with what we prefer, the place they stand and the place could we stand. i'm sorry adult males yet i think of it extremely is complicated to locate that style of individual in Filipinos, i think of have yet not such a great number of and you may't instruct and tell what you sense to a individual anyhow.

i think the overall package makes the first impression. just a guy who looks normal for me. i dont want some overbuff guy, but i dont want a guy i could break like a stick either. but its really the personality that makes a guy go from "hot" to "i like you/wanna date you" i know that sounds so typical and kinda cheesy but thats the way i feel.

Depends.

it sure helps to have good looks, but its personality and character that really tops it off and makes the person the most attractive.

i just like the guy to have dark hair..taller than me heavier than me which isnt too hard to find