Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 decade ago

If I dropped a quarter into a black hole, should I try getting it back?

Favorite Answer

Maybe you can find 25 pennies on the other side - I think both quantum mechanics and string theory allows for that.

Can you ever put a monetary value on a human life? And if so, is it greater or less than 25 cents? Thats the real question.

If its a 1/4 of weed yes for sure.

not unless you want to get sucked in yourself, and it would be useless to use a flashlight to find it as a black hole does not allow light to enter or escape due to its gravitational field...

They don't make change. Like those postal stamp vending machines. You might get a usless 1 cent stamp though!!!

Source(s): Rotten grey sponge in me dome

You would end up spaghettified before you got your quarter back. Just let it go.

No you'll get your finger stuck and can u plz give me 4 points at least your the best.

you cant becouse when it comes out a white hole it will all twisted and s*** so theres no use

yes just go. go and get your quarter. gl comming back ^_^

I ask that everytime I pay my taxes.