i like this girl but it doesnt seem like shes into having a boyfriend yet should i keep trying to talk to her?

i know she didnt just break up with someone cuz ive known her for a long time,she doesnt really talk to guys except for some dorky rocker guys,and she sometimes says hi to me and vice versa,should i try to ask her out?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you know what................she is shy, try taking out of her shyness. even though it looks like shes not shy and shes cool around guys im pretty sure shes too shy for relationships........try to get her out of that shyness.......dont go to fast, just slowly and see what happends. Ask her out when she isnt so shy anymore. but i think she could like you but is stiill shy around guys thats why she doesnt talk to many.....she might like you and regret being so shy..........keep going for her!

• 1 decade ago

Show her interest, if she's always hanging out with rocker guys then thats what she likes. If you aren't one of those guys, don't try to be, nothing hurts more than changing yourself to attract a chick only to be rejected in the end. Be friendlier to her and talk to her more, don't speak sometimes speak all the time. Show her you aren't intimidated by her, no matter how speechless you may become when you see her, fight it. After talking to her regularly you may be able to tell if she's warming up to you or if things will be platonic. Basically, talk to her more.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no. Build up a relationship first! if you ask her out and all you have said to her is HI she is sure to say no. Try to get to know her a bit first

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have the same problem and it sucks. but you should try and talk to her more and get to know her more, than you can ask her out on a date.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take a chance, Romeo.

• 1 decade ago

suit yourself.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, why not?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.