My Linksys adapter is connected to the access point, but the Internet can't be found, help?

We have a Media Center PC with a Linksys adapter installed. It stopped working a few days ago, and on the cmd prompt I can't use the ipconfig command because the computers telling me that 'No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media disconnected'. It's alread linked to the access point, but for some reason I can't go any further. Can someone help me out on this?

Favorite Answer

call LINKSYS tech support (1-800-326-7114)

that's recommended to focal element on the adsl router and make sure the DSL concern-unfastened or Sync gentle is on reliable. attempt alongside with a million workstation direct to the router off the community to verify if which think of with regard to the capacity to get a guidance superhighway connection, if which think of with regard to the capacity to then the capture 22 concern is alongside with your community.