Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I need to spice up my life, any suggestions?

Every day is always the same rutine and I am getting so sick of it.

• Manny
    Favorite Answer

Move to Iraq, everyday is an adventure!

Try doing something from the arts section in the paper. Go to a movie, a museum, a park. Something. Spice doesn't isn't that hard to find. Start off small and build your way up!

Find a group or club that is involved in something you like or agree with and get involved.

Volunteer to help some organization in assisting people who can benefit from your special abilities or talents.

Join a church.

Take lessons in something you always wanted to learn or do.

I know what you mean, I have a few suggestions, try meeting new people, join a club, or an activity at school, do a sport, go see a movie, find a new routine.

hey!I know what you can do.Get a really hot guy for a boy friend (the most popular) and go talk to the popular group it will really spice it up.It worked for me.So just do what I said and it will work.Cause you do not know what the popular does they all ways talk and if you get in the group like all the guys will like you. well I think i said enough so ttyl buy-buy

Get a boyfriend it always makes a great impact on people.=) It works soooooooo well. Get a really cute guy . Maybe the popular girls. Then people will think you as the popular one. That will be a good life right there.

get a hobbie, that's the only way to get over your routine. And you could also try to do something else in your days off, do something you usually won't do.

• Putt

How about not wearin' a bra while walkin' down the street & when you get the chance,flash your t*ts for the guys?

Try bying new clothes,new stuff or something!

Or you could try making new friends.

Or there is one more thing..........get in to Hannah Montana or something...i heard it really popular!!!

Source(s): HELP!!

try paprika and salt on your french fries... just a little more spice