Which form does an in pro per defendandt use to amswer to set aside default for damages? Defendandt has never

I am being sued by in pro per plaintiff. I have never been personally served. He is attempting to get a default judgment, how is tha possible?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There are no form available for this. A lawyer has to petition the court.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.