I believe that wrestling is fake. Do you believe this too?

Favorite Answer

It is fake, Vince McMahnon said it himself. The fights are scripted and the stories are set up along the lines of a soap opera for men. That being said the people that wrestle are extrememly talented at what they do. They're in excellent shape and very well trained. It's not my thing but you have to admit what they do day in and day out can't be easy.

The WWE is "fake" wrestling. They had to change their name from WWF World Wrestling Federation to World Wrestling Entertainment because it is fake. However that being said it is more of a live action stunt show and people can get hurt. The action is all scripted but sometimes people get a little carried away.

Yes= It Is So Fake. Most Of Them Are Getting Payed Good Money To Do It.

Source(s): The Really Sucks To

I do believe it's fake and made-up. Just think of it as a soap opera for those that are obsessed with wrestling... the ones about entertainment anyway.

Professional wrestling as shown on television and ringside is a highly skilled sport that required each participant to be educated in the roles that they play when inside the square circle. It is like a choreographed ballet where the two contenders are vying for the top honors.

And they know who is slated to win before they enter the ring.

I believe the winners are predetermined before the match takes place, yes. However, I also believe that most wrestlers are well trained and well conditioned athletes. Obviously not all are. They also take a lot of hard knocks sometimes and suffer real injuries.

High School Wrestling is for real. Now, what those brutes on TV (WWE) do is definately fake.

I don't believe it, I know it. I've seen documentaries on it. While it takes great athletic and acrobatic ability, it's still faked and the winner is always planned.

yes. wrestling is 100% fake!

It is scripted, rehearsed, and acted out by professionals who act to tell a story. The punches are usually to the side of the neck, but the slams, chairshots, and dropkicks are real, and they hurt....alot!