is it love?

there's a girls I've really liked for the last 3 years and I can't ever seem to get her off my mind. the first thing I noticed in her was not her looks, but her personality. she's one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. very polite, smart, and beautiful. Any time Ive ever had dreams about her, its not the usual guy thing of "seeng her naked". It's usually just seeing her smiling, which makes me feel better than I have ever felt. She got a BF about a year ago and I still haven't recovered. I still can't get her out of my head. what do I do?

Favorite Answer

There is not much you can do. You have to respect that she has a BF. You can be friends with her, but thats it. You have to let things roll the way they will. Go out have fun, meet new girls, go on dates. It's something that you will have to deal with until or if she is ever free.

Well since she's "occupied" try being best friends with her. Talk to her and connect but don't do anything like flirting. The best thing to to be her friend and just know that you two are better off friends than together. If that doesn't work try talking to your friends and doing things you like to get your mind off of her. Like everyone says "there are more fishes in the sea," and i mean PLENTY.

There is so much more to life than just relationships.

Let that chick go and look for something new.

Try not to dwell on her as much.

There are so many more woman wanting a guy who dreams of a smile rather than a pair of boobs, so don't worry.......

you'll be just fine in the dating department.

Source(s): I loved this guy once soooo much and he cheated lied and couldn't keep his eyes to himself. He went to a strip club two days after we dated, and cheated on me two years down the line with two girls. my story is way worse, be thankful!!!!!!!!

You should do something about it. You want her, then go get her! I know that you may respect that she has a bf but you can start by being her friend. You'll be one step closer than you are now.

3 years!!! OMG that is a lot. If you really love her, then just wait. She cant last long with her BF. Just wait for your perfect chance to strike. As soon as she dumps him, you make your move, mate.

• Mila

that is so sweet! you can keep on waiting for her or just go out there find someone else and forget about her...being so nice, you wont have any problem finding a new nice girl for yourself...

Grow up.

no!