Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you do when a random person starts talking to you?

Like on the street, they just ask you if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and if you would like to meet up by having a coffee? How many people actually meet randomly like this?

Favorite Answer

lmao not me but a boy i known from 4th grade has like a HUGE crush on dis gurl from my 4th grade class and im in 5th grade now and so is the boy & gurl and at recess the boy always floow the gurl around and one time he asked the gurl to marry him and she was like "hell no!" lmao how can he marry her if they only kids!? besides the boy is ugly and the gurl is pretty

Happens Alot. If I See A Cute Girl Ill Try To Get At Her. Sometimes Ill Get The Digits Sometimes Not.

Depends on what they look like. If it's some old guy hitting on me (which it usually is) I jump out of the conversation quickly. If it were someone hot yeah I might meet them.

be suspicious

give them the peoples eyebrow

laugh hysterically and not stopp till they run away

cough on them violently hacking up loogies

ask them in a confidential whisper, "say, what gets blood out- like lots and LOTS of blood?"

• Nico

I don't answer any of their personal questions. The most they better ask me for is the time.

Well that has never happened to me personally, but I would probably talk back if it was to happen.

I am nice but cut it short and walk away

• Anry

Just ignore him.

heck i will talk to anyone so talk away to me and you will get an answer

i would serously start thinkin there drunk and then i would start crakin um. i dont play no games