whats this movie?

i cant think of what it's called, but i watched it today wit my bf. its fighting--like, its like extreva extr...?? idk

it was spelled sorta like extr..but i cant remember the rest, and i did check tha tv guide u dnt gtta be a sarcastic lil whore, im jus tryin 2 figure this out..

thx 4 tha site, i was basically askin in general, hintin on the title, or a site...n y r ppl so rude on here? i kno i can b a lil rude, bt doncha kno kids do get on here, i mean like 11...

Favorite Answer

could it be ELECTRA with jennifer garner? it's a action/martial arts film based on the comic book character electra. that's the only thing i can come up with. maybe that in help in someway. if it's not it, then it helps eliminate your choices.

GO to IMDB.com and search for the first few letters or an actor in the movie

Source(s): WWW.IMDB.com

Why are people so rude??? Oh god!! Why are you even asking that???? If you want to know about something, you need to quit being a lazy a...s....s....and learn how to SPELL words out so people can read it!!!!! If you can't spell, DON'T ASK A QUESTION!!!!! And we are rude??? You are rude for making us all read your gibberish!!!!

• iraq51

I haven't a clue.

But perhaps you might ask your boyfriend? Perhaps he was paying more attention...maybe it was more of a guy movie and he will recall the name.

If your watching a movie and don't know the name of the

movie your watching.....well, hmmmm....self-explanatory.

Maybe if you told us more about the movie we could help you...Who is in it....What its about?

I'd like to buy a vowel....

the fight club

AS IF I KNOW WHAT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WATCHED TODAY, IDIOT

LIKE IT LIKE I'M LIKE RETARDED LIKE SUPER RETARTED

like its like, like um ya know, like, i dunno, like, why dont you look it up on the tv guide it if it was on like tv