whats this movie?

i cant think of what it's called, but i watched it today wit my bf. its fighting--like, its like extreva extr...?? idk

Update:

it was spelled sorta like extr..but i cant remember the rest, and i did check tha tv guide u dnt gtta be a sarcastic lil whore, im jus tryin 2 figure this out..

Update 2:

thx 4 tha site, i was basically askin in general, hintin on the title, or a site...n y r ppl so rude on here? i kno i can b a lil rude, bt doncha kno kids do get on here, i mean like 11...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

could it be ELECTRA with jennifer garner? it's a action/martial arts film based on the comic book character electra. that's the only thing i can come up with. maybe that in help in someway. if it's not it, then it helps eliminate your choices.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

GO to IMDB.com and search for the first few letters or an actor in the movie

Source(s): WWW.IMDB.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why are people so rude??? Oh god!! Why are you even asking that???? If you want to know about something, you need to quit being a lazy a...s....s....and learn how to SPELL words out so people can read it!!!!! If you can't spell, DON'T ASK A QUESTION!!!!! And we are rude??? You are rude for making us all read your gibberish!!!!

• iraq51
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I haven't a clue.

But perhaps you might ask your boyfriend? Perhaps he was paying more attention...maybe it was more of a guy movie and he will recall the name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If your watching a movie and don't know the name of the

movie your watching.....well, hmmmm....self-explanatory.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe if you told us more about the movie we could help you...Who is in it....What its about?

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to buy a vowel....

• 1 decade ago

the fight club

• 1 decade ago

AS IF I KNOW WHAT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WATCHED TODAY, IDIOT

LIKE IT LIKE I'M LIKE RETARDED LIKE SUPER RETARTED

• 1 decade ago

like its like, like um ya know, like, i dunno, like, why dont you look it up on the tv guide it if it was on like tv

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.