So, does anyone one know where Dubyya is?

I get this e-mail from a guy telling me I'm ignorant, and he continues to tell me that Dubyya is a city not a man(Because I reffered to Dubya as in G Dubya Bush). Ha! I love dis cuntthree! You conservatives can't even get your talking points straight. So, I tell this guy I taint hurd uf no Dubyya, but I know of Dubai. But this can't be what he's talking about because Dubai is not a city it is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. Of course, there is Dubai City, but I'm unclear if that is what he meant also. Can one of y'all reepubleecans translait dis stuf fer me into reegler Engleesh?

God I love this Yahoo Answers! It makes me feel sooo smart nex ta dees cuntserveteeves. This is more fun than I have ever had in Debate and it beats any poli sci class I've had by a long shot.

Yes, I know I shouldn't pick on him especially since he admitted to being homeschooled. I know we shouldn't take advantage of folks like dat!

But it's just too much fun, I am an addict now. I can't go a day without getting my answers fix. I think the problem is when we start taking everything in here too seriously.

• Mr. J
    Favorite Answer

Yes I do. Dubya is chating with Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice trying to come up with another lie to deceive American people and trying to figure out how to save their butts from the deep **** hole they dug for themselves in Iraq and Afghanistan. Go Bush>>Go. You are getting deeper and deeper in the smelly crap of Iraq.

• Q-burt

Why do you listen to every moron that mails you? Better yet, why would you even respond here in Answers?

As Americans we are diverse between the fanatic, the logical and the stupid..both dem and rep have some of each category. Stick to the logical so I can respect you and don't stoop to the other two's level...

Sounds like an idiot!!!