fighiter14 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

how to be perfict basketball player?

Favorite Answer

refine your basics, practice jumper from all over. There are very few mid range shooters these days, everyone shoots the three ball or dunks. Shooting the three is a good thing to practice don't get me wrong. Ball handling is a must. If you look at the NBA draft, they take a lot of players from over seas and the US team lost to such players. Why??? becasue they can move the ball and hit the open shots and are money from the line. The flashy US team could dunk, but its the consistant teams that win. Practice practice. Good luck!

There's no such thing as a "perfect" player; the best kind of player to be would be "well-rounded". My best advice: follow what Pete "The Pistol" Marovich did. In my opinion he's one of the top 5 greatest to ever play the game. He could dribble; by far the best ball handler of anyone to ever pick up a ball. He could shoot the lights out and pass like no one else. To me he is the epitome of basketball.

Source(s): There's a movie about him but I can't remember what it's called; it's very accurate, though.

First you may want to learn to spell "perfect", unless you intended it that way. Perfect is not possible. Everyone makes mistakes and bad decisions during a game. But as with any sport or maybe anything in general, practice, practice, practice....

Practice what you know and focus on your weaknesses for improvement.

no one is perfect. but if you mean get better just practice 24/7 like i do. thats why i am very good.

Practice often.

do a lot of training..n learn frm the 1 hu is great

practice and make sure you have Kobe for a trainer!!!! ha ha ha good luck

learn to spell PERFECT first....