men...what is the most important thing...?

that you like in women and what you like to hear them say that turns you on?

Favorite Answer

The most important thing is for her to be able to think critically and act compassionately. Only then can a person know that what they have is what they really want. Then only then, when she says that she loves me I know it is she means it and that I deserve it. There is no better or more secure feeling.

In the less deep category, I love it when she wears things she knows I like and tells me she is happy to do it for me. After that I am pretty much putty in her hands.

I like women that aren't bitchy and that don't go on & on about how they are independant to the point that you lose interest. As far as saying something to get me interested, just come oout and say so. I hate girls that send mixed signals, you don't know if they are just being friendly or if they are seriously interested in getting to know you.

Depends on the girl.

• Pink

when they say"I'm not wearing any panties" not just anytime, but say when were at a social engagement. I like women not to be sexy but to be sensual