i love my girlfriend but i found out that she is playing around on me!?

i loved this girl. and we been togther since 9 month. i found out alot of stuff about her, and i am sure that she was playing on me. and she was lying. and she cheated on me many times . i didnt leave her. becuz i love her so much. and i wasnt ready to leave her. she is a great actore. and she knows how to make you belive her. i dont know what to do. she is my eveything. and i love her too much. you might think am a loser or somthing. but i really love her. WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO.??? HELP PLLLLLLLLLZ

she show me that she love me and she die for me. and she will do everything i want. and she can do what i want. she dont want me to contrule her. or ask her alot of qustions. she get really mad. and she allways asking for TRUST. and she is always telling me that i dont trust her. why she is acting like that if she is playing . why do she show me that she care too much , and she cant live with out me . is she is sick ??? or crazy ??

Favorite Answer

You need to walk away. Show her that she cannot treat you like this and you stick around. Then she'll realize that she has to change or lose you for good. I know you love her, but she does not love you back. You cannot make a relationship work that way. You will be very miserable if you don't get out of it know. yes, it is gonna be very hard, but someone is gonna come along that loves you and won't treat you like this.

i don't mean to be mean,soplease don't take this the worng way.You love her ya,but does she love you?I say if u want to forgive her,u need to air things out.Find out what's going on,and what she wants.Cause it makes so sense for u to stick around if she's hella messing around on you.Just find out the truth,it will help u decide what to do one way or the other.

leave her cause da more she is going 2 cheat on u and the more u will let her so dump her and get wit someone esle that wont cheat on u

Kick her butt to the curb....if she doesn't have enough respect to treat you right....you don't need to give her anythin in return....kick her to the curb and don't answer her phone calls.

hmmm! Tell her u know!!!