M3 asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

i just finished watching scrubs, and i'm looking for a TV show just as funny ...any suggestions ??

TV show, comedy

Favorite Answer

2 an 1/2 men/////family guy/////robot chicken/////shin chan/////the last 4 r on adult swim its on cartoonnetwork at night.

properly there are some drama/comedy's which consists of One Tree Hill or The O.C. that are very good shows. the large Bang idea is likewise an exceedingly humorous teach, through a similar individual behind 2 and a a million/2 adult males. in case you some thing like Harper's Island (which i agree, is easily one of my fav. shows ever.) on the scare element you should examine out Buffy the Vampire Slayer. i wish this helps.

Scrubs is one of my favorites ever. I'd go with Two and 1/2 Men. Love that show, too.

Stephen Colbert (Colbert Repor). Harvey Birdman. Robot Chicken. Family Guy. All in the Family.

try My Name Is Earl, Robot Chicken, Reruns of Friends, reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond.

• LORD Z

Try My Name is Earl