Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

I'm looking for a song?

The Urge's "It's My Turn To Fly". I'm kinda poor right now and can't buy the cd or download anything since I have no money or credit card at this moment. So it would help if you knew a site that plays the song for free.

Favorite Answer

MySpace, do a Music search for The Urge.

Go to yahoo homepage click music type in an artist or song you like and turn the voulme of your speaker on and watch the video and listen to the Music!

awww thats sad and i am too well my parents aint lol but my BFF (best friend forever) came to my house and stole my 100 dollar bill and she keeps on saying no but she gonna spend the money so ill just keep on asking her for money until it equals 100 dollars!lol anywayz try myspace,yahoo music,and limewire lol hoped i helped

• LIMEWIRE its free and easy to uses.u can download thousand of songs 4 free.♥

I can record it off of YouTube and email you the mp3 if you want. Of course the quality won't be very well.

"I'm kinda poor right now..."

Lol, that's the saddest and funniest thing I've heard all day.

Download Limewire or something.

go to this place. shhhh Don't tell anyone. Legal downloads for pennies. Best kept secret there is.

get on filelodge.com make an account and then search the site.

k downed you songs at www.mp3000.net and follow the intrusions and then you can all so put it on a mp3

Napster probably does.