How do I get rid of crickets in my yard? They are driving me crazy at night!?

Favorite Answer

MOVE!!! Where do you lay at night??? We DO NOT do crickets!!!!

I used a granular insect killer bought at Home Depot and put out with a broadcast spreader made for fertilizer one time back in 2003. Killed all the nasty critters. Was a very dry year, then when it rained, you couldn't even see the streets because they were covered in crickets

Raid will kill them or you can buy this item call seven but it spelled se7en it is an yard insect killer it works try it with in a week your crickets will be gone.

Source(s): target and walmart

Try moth crystals. I have heard it works but have never wanted to NOT hear the crickets

• COACH

Never ever found a way to do that so you just gotta live together because for sure they aren't moving. But will be quiet as soon as the cold weather hits if you are in that climate type zone.

Try a couple of bird feeders, it really does work and it doesn't polute anything.