how can i graduate early?

im a junior in highschool what are the general steps i need to take to graduate early?

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Take extra classes, go to summer school, do extra credit, talk with your HS counselor...they'll know the fast track.

  • 1 decade ago

    If you are 18, drop out and go to a community college. You can earn your A.A. at a community college and transfer that work to get your high school diploma at the same time.

    If you don't want to drop out, the best way is to take summer classes and to do some extra classes at a community college at night.

    Another way would be to take the GED or in California there is a test to be a high school graduate without attending more high school (its called chpse or something).

    The last way to graduate early is by tansfering all your units to a continuation school. My school required 180 credits to graduate, but the local continuation school only wanted 120 credits.

  • 1 decade ago

    Have extremely high grades

    take a lot of classes

  • 1 decade ago

    You need to double up on English and gym.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    work your butt off...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.