Project Runway?

Is anybody else really annoyed that Laura made it to the top 3? I am so mad. When I was watching last night, and Laura made it and Michael and Jeffrey were left which meant one of them had to go, I turned off the TV and walked away, so please don't spoil it for me and tell me who got out. But, AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH, i dont like laura, all she can make is dresses...

Favorite Answer

Sorry to spoil it but all 4 made it to Olympus. Jeffrey I think sucks, personally. I can't stand his attitude. I LOVE Michael. I think he should win.

• L.M.L

yes...I thought that the final 3 would be Jeffrey, Michael, and Uli but when they called Laura 2nd I was like "there goes my theory!" Anywhoo....you should watch it or find out online because you will be quite surprised of the outcome. Lets just say that I was quite shocked with the judges' decision.

• B V

well I guess you know now what happened,,

however my thoughts are sorta on the same lines as you,, why and how in the heck did Laura make it this far?? she's only done one different look and that was last week when she won,, grrr I hate her stuff.

I was very impressed with Uli's dress this time it was her but different. I thought they were super hard on Micheal, his dress wasn't his best effort but at least he took a chance,, I though it was mean of Uli to take his model too,, ewwww

and personaly I loved Jeffery's picture, his dress was nice too,, not his usual funk,, but pretty, and his picture with her was the best of them all I thought.

Oh well,, I can't wait to watch next week to see Angela and Jeffery go at each other about her mom,,, I hope he smacks her head!!!!

I'm mad that Uli is there. She makes the same damn dress every

time. Uli hasn't done much of anything else than Laura has. They both make the same damn stuff all the time. I was frustrated that they all got to stay. Whats up with that??

• Angel

OH!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE THAT! It was an awesome ending! I loved the way it ended! Hey, just cause she made it doesn't mean she's gonna win! Like they said, they don't want her to show the same 12 cocktail dress' with them damn dangle tassels sewed on, like bf4! So she has to step it up, hey maybe she will! But did Uulee like come outta left that with a unbelievable good dress? & SHE only needed the 1 day to come out with it! I think this finale is going to have a good, but diverse group to choose from.

All four are going to fashion wk. But I think Laura was running out of energy.

• LORD Z

She had the better outfit next to Uli. The guys stunk up the challenge but they kept them because they know both of the girls are one dimensional. One outfit only. Michael is the only person willing to change things up a bit.

You really need to finish watching it.. it's not gonna turn out how you think. I though Uli should have gone.

Actually, both Jeffrey and Michael stayed.

Seriously.

HAHAHAHA.

Nobody left, They are all going to the fashion show.