PDZ 247 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Who has been the most disappointing team this year?

Most disappointing MLB team, what else?

Favorite Answer

Thats a tough one because there were a few, Lets start with the INDIANS who had a boatload of talent and could not quite get over the hump.... Then you also have to consider the hated BRAVES, REST IN PEACE BOBBY!!!!And yet again the CUBS, good luck in a new city DUSTY!!!!!!!!

I'd say it would be the San Francisco Giants. They had so many chances to make it into the postseason, but their lack of a good minor league system failed to build quality players that could back the everyday players up when they are needed. Their pitching is also sorry because they are not well disciplined. The ages of all players on that team probably average over 30. Players passed their prime.....

Chicago White Sox

I think this year was pretty much up for grabs. A very wide open season. If I had to put a finger on any team it would have to be the Red Sox. After that five game sweep by the Yankees, Boston folded their tent and went on vacation. No heart!!! You don't have to be a Yankee or Red Sox fan to really enjoy that rivalry. It's the best in sports.

Some idiots on here. This category is in baseball and some don't know what sport you are talking about. White Sox and Red Sox most disappointing.

The Red Sox. Their lineup and pitching staff looked like a definite winner. It looked like they would be well above the Yankees but then they just completely imploded in the second half. The White Sox would be a close second (improved themselves, defending champs, now only 3rd), then the Indians (a lot of people thought they could be a contender), the Blue Jays (a lot of improvements and money for just 3rd place), and the Cardinals (great lineup but an awful second half).

White sox and Cubs. They both were terrible. Just say the whole city of Chicago was a baseball desert this season.

I would say the Cleveland Indians. As loaded as they are with offensive talent, there is no excuse for that team not to be winning.

Those damn redsox is the biggest disappointment this year with the injuries the pitching had.

Without Pedro, I think there will not be no subway series this year......

The Boston Red Sox, they started their year in the front of their division now 11 games behind the yankees, all since the all star break, i ain't bagin on them they my favorite team but ya what a dissapointment this year