something like a big object that has several ojects in different sizes in it.?

its like a little dog fits into a middle dog that fits into a big dog and becomes one object usually made of wood and round would deal with arts and crafts

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    These are Russian nesting dolls, known as matryoshka, or stacking dolls. If you type any of these names for your search, you will get a ton of places that sell them.

  • 1 decade ago

    yes u get them in a place called channapatna, near Mysore.

    Source(s): my dad got them for me
  • 1 decade ago

    oh thouse you can buy them somewhere

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.