What do you think... Is a male Libra compatible with a female Scorpio?

And if you can and have the time to explain why or why not, it would be greatly appreciated! ;)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't dwell on what a horoscope says. Thats basically someone or something telling you how to live you life. No one can tell you how to live your life except you. No one can tell you that you love you man except you. Go with your gut. It works out.

Thanks For Your Time. Be Good... Peace

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would have to say that they are compatible. My husband and I have been married 22 years. I'm a scorpio and he's a libra.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I answer every horoscope question with a horoscope question of my own:

Why didn't any of the horoscopes in Washington, Boston, or New York tell people to stay the hell out of TALL buildings, out of FIVE-SIDED buildings, and keep off Jet Passenger Aircraft?

Getting killed may be described as being adversely affected by an event.

Since the events of that day adversely affected over three thousand people of every "Sign of the Zodiac", maybe horoscopes are just too damned vague to be of any practical use.

Source(s): Sept 11 morning paper horoscope columns.
  • Amanda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't really believe in all that horoscope crap.

My boyfriend is a Libra, and i'm a Scorpio- and we get along just fine!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are a bundle of profound feelings and emotions, but your lover is analytical and brainy; Libras are social but you, Scorpio, are a loner. Can you find true love with a Libra? Maybe, but it will be a stretch.

• Nicole
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Libra's are very undecisive, and scorpio's are very supportive understanding in that concept and not too bossy. So it's a good combination.

• 4 years ago

im libra and my husbands a scorpio,weve been fortuitously married for 6 yrs,effective weve had our united statesand downs in simple terms like all of us else,infact,as quickly as we first have been given mutually buddies in easy terms gave us 6 months,proved all of them incorrect,havent we!!!

• 1 decade ago

Depends on personality

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry broken heart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.