make him go away...?

my ex who i broke up with about a month ago is now suddenly hinting to me that he still wants me. He's a sophomore in school and i'm a senior. This has never happened to me before. I don't want a relationship right now. I don't know what to do and I especially dont want to break his heart. HELP!

Favorite Answer

You don't want a relationship right now, so tell him so. There's a reason you broke up with him. Stop your contact with him. If you see him at school, be polite but don't engage him in conversation. Just smile, wave and keep going.

I hate to tell you, but broken hearts are part of life. It's how we learn to deal with things and move on. Having a relationship with him when you don't want one, then breaking his heart again later, is worse than going along with him and having one.

Bring it to an end and move on.

Look, I am old and wise. Tell him clearly that you are do not want a relationship. Don't be unkind.. and definitely be clear. He may get his heart broken.. it is true, but you have to be the center of your life.. not any other person. Be true to yourself.

so he is your ex and you no longer want to be involved with him and that you don't want him back and that you have gotten over him and not ready to go back to the same old relationship thats not breaking his heart you are beening honest good luck

The best and nicest thing you can do is tell him straight up that you no longer want to be with him and that there is no chance of you getting back together. It will hurt but it will be for the best.

just talk to him like you are just his friend and explain how its your last year at the school and you just wanna enjoy it with your friends not guys or boy drama kay :]

Ignore him.