my boyfriend...?

im in jr. high and im going out with this guy... i have already kissed him but he wants me to make out with him and i told him i dont want to but he still keeps asking me to? please dont say "then hes not the guy for u" cuz i no he is

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well.. first . i don`t think you guys should ask eachother if you guys could make out w/ eachother. making out would happen when you`re in the mood not because you have to. i mean is making out that big of a deal? and why would he want to makout w/ you like that. i`ve never heard of anyone asking you to makeout w/ them. but either way. good luck

• 1 decade ago

Make out with him, you always want the people you care about to be happy. Because I'm sure in the back of your mind you're just as anxious, but maybe a bit nervous. Be sure to keep him under your control because after all, you have something that he wants and you can use this to your advantage. Next time you kiss him tell him something that will make him so happy he counts the minutes until he sees you again. Something like "If you're good, maybe you'll get a treat next time", make him do all types of nice things for you, and then when you figure the time is right, give him that treat. Only if he's been good to you, every time he tries to take things further, tell him that he isn't going to get the treat you promised him, this should make him back off. Just keep him under your control, if he's the guy for you, you should have no problem making him your slave. Women have more control than you think, just talk to him, and no making out or sex until YOU say so.

• 1 decade ago

If you really like him,

then you should,

Making out isnt bad,

like the person before its not actually doing it,

And besides, Its a way to show him that you really care about him, but im not saying that if you dont, it means you dont care about him.

You'll be ready, when you'll be ready, If he cant wait, then his loss.

• 1 decade ago

tell him that u need time that u dont want to yet and if he keeps askin then smack him well dont smack him but if he was a good bf then he would wait til ur ready u dont have 2 do anything if ur not ready let him know how u feel then go from there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry this coming from a guy....any guy that is pushing for more sexual moments only wants that....you don't know if he is the gy for you because your only in middle school...you have so much life to live.....i say drop the jerk....and go just enoy life...drama only causes pain

• 1 decade ago

If you really like him go for it. making out is not like sex

• 1 decade ago

Tell Him " Hell No" tell him if he respects you and really like's you he'll respect your decision.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go ahead and make out wit him and then see wat happens from there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.